Here are today's five things to know about Hot Chocolate:
1) What's the difference between Hot Chocolate and Hot Cocoa? Hot Chcolate uses milk or milk chocolate while Hot Cocoa uses only powdered cocoa.
2) The first hot chocolate was Mayan and it was served with chili peppers!
3) In Spain, hot chocolate with churros is considered a working man's breakfast.
4) Hot chocolate has antioxidants and flavonols, very healthy nutrients. Just skip the sugar.
5) Chocolate is the 3rd most traded commodity in the world. 1st is oils, 2nd is coffee.
Celebrate by drinking a cup of Hot Chocolate on a cold winter's day...