We realize that not everyone is in a position to invest. Other great ways to support the Co-op include:
- Shop now and after the relocation!
- Tell your friends to shop, join, and invest.
- Complete your membership payments, if you have any left.
- Comment, like, and share the Co-op’s social media posts to help spread the word.
- Round up at the register! Starting Jun 1, 2022, your round up amount will go to the relocation campaign.
- Donate your Owner Patronage Refund to the relocation campaign. When the refund amount comes available on your account, ask the cashier to donate it to the relocation campaign.
- Give a charitable gift through our fiscal agent, Cooperative Development Fund of CDS, a 501(c)(3) organization:
- Make a check payable to “Cooperative Development Fund of CDS” and send it to Keweenaw Co-op, 1035 Ethel Ave, Hancock, MI 49930.
(The Co-op will send batches of checks to the Fund.)
- Give an online gift designated for “Keweenaw Cooperative” at https://www.givemn.org/donate/Cooperative-Development-Fund-Of-Cds
(Be sure to designate Keweenaw Cooperative as the co-op you want to receive your gift! We’re at the very bottom of the list.)
- For information about donations of publicly traded stocks or other similar securities, as well as Donor Advised Funds (DAFs), other IRA type contributions, or Company Match Donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (906) 482-2030 and ask for Cynthia Hodges or Curt Webb.